Wednesday, October 15, 2008

COMMUNITY SERVICE


Photo sourced from www.jordanbkk.com

My good buddy Ustad Yusof and I went to visit a friend in Klang today.At 60+, Pakcik Rahim, a Javanese descendant, is still active doing his routine village job.

What I'd like to share with you all is that he was one of the few initiated or being 'ijazah' in the rare traditional healing practice using garam Laut Mati/ Dead Sea salt (refer photo above). I'm sharing with you all this piece of info not to commercialize his knowledge as he cannot charge for the treatment,this being the base of his 'ijazah'."Semua bayaran ikhlas",a usual quote by traditional healers.Another practitioner of this unique healing method (advertisement below) donates all his proceeds to the orphanage.


Photo courtesy by Ustad Yusof (Aminnn!)

So those who wish to seek this kind of alternative medicine in treating diabetes, gout, high blood pressure, migraine, rheumatism,feel free to leave me a message and I'll tell you the way to Pakcik Rahim's house.

PS No 'manderem' involved ;)

0 Comments: