Wednesday, November 5, 2008

TRANSMORFOGATION

Readers may notice that my recent posts have rather deviated from kek lapis, as it first intentionally published.

As much as I'm contemplating whether to buy a Triton (come on guys, who wouldn't turn their heads twice when first encounter this PAC team-like vehicle from the Ultraman series)or a Sportage, I too am contemplating whether to turn this blog into a personal account or leave it as it is, a blog dedicated to kek lapis.

But then, kek lapis will always be kek lapis and the choices available can be browsed in the August through October archives. And, by posting a diversity of topics or issues such as the best roti jala in Putrajaya (really, it's a knock out), my visit to the Vatican, a list to do when in Kuching... readers will benefit more. I think the transformation will be to a Travelogue blog. But hey, kek lapis is still kek lapis, and you are welcome to place your order anytime.

Sigh, guess I'll stick to my Kelisa. Happy holiday :)

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

no matter wat car my bro drives, i love my bro:)